My Favorite Summer Shower Gels

Hi Everyone!! I wanted to share with you really quickly one of my favorite summer go to bath scents. I think I'm going to film a shower routine because I have a lot of products that I think you girls will be interested in. Caress came out with these shower gels that are infused with perfume.It's a 12 hour fragrance release. So you know I had to put it to the test!!! I used Adore Forever (the pink one) the first night... and OMG I woke up the next morning and still had a slight fragrance from the remaining night. IT WORKS. I can honestly say I agree with Caress 12hr claim. I went through the entire bottle and almost used all of my Mystique Forever(purple). I am definitely going to try out some of the other scents from this line. I purchased mine from Target!!!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.