Whats In My Bag!

I love a structured bag. So for my post today I wanted to share with you my BCBG bag. I love the color because its neutral and can be worn in the spring and summer. It comes with a mini wallet inside which I am in love with. I am one of those girls that have everything(but the kitchen sink) in my bag. I keep snacks,my planner, makeup and other essentials in my bag. Since my son is getting older I don't have to carry to many things for him anymore!!! But I love keeping a liquid lipstick a lipgloss, my wallet and a pair of sunglasses with me no matter what bag I'm carrying. It comes with a long strap just in case you don't wanna wear it on your arm and my little puff adds a bit of character to my purse. My bag is BCBG! My planner is a memory planner by Heidi Swapp! Also found at Hobby Lobby.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.