Too Faced Melted Matte Longer Lipsticks

These Too Faced Lippies are amazing. And that means a lot coming from me as a beauty blogger and lipstick (lover) I'm very hard on lip products. Especially liquid lipsticks. I don't wear them all the time but when I do reach for a liquid lipstick I want one I can rely on. And since I have fuller lips a lot of liquid lipsticks break up in the middle of my lips. And we've all had that one liquid lipstick that left the white line on your lips at the end of the day. But these Toofaced Liquid lipsticks don't do that. The finish is a beautiful matte!!The colors even though they are bold are wearable colors. I purposely picked bright colors today because I wanted to see how these would look. And they get the BeautybyCresent stamp of approval!!!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.